Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're Off To Nga Manu

On Tuesday 21 october 2008 we are getting ready to go to Nga Manu to learn about native trees and birds. We think we will see the different enclosures of the birds habitats. This is what we think we will either see or learn about:
  • I think we are going to learn how to save different birds (Fleur)
  • I think we are going to see Kaka (Ana)
  • I think we are going to Nga Manu to learn how to save native trees and birds (Ryan)
  • When we are at Nga Manu we are going to see different kinds of trees like Rimu and Lancewood (Zane)
  • I think we are going to learn about difference plants and birds we don't know of (Solomon)
  • While we are at Nga Manu we will see different birds like the tui and kea (Lucy)
  • While we are at Nga Manu we will see the birds different habitats (Summer)
  • I think we are going to see  birds on the side of tracks at Nga Manu. (Ella-Rose)
  • I think we are going to Nga Manu to learn about birds and their habitats (Marcus)
  • I think we are going to Nga Manu to strive for excellence and learn more about trees, New Zealand and the birds (Tayla)
  • I think we will  see native trees (Sean)
  • I think we will see native birds and trees (Jonty)
  • I think we are going to learn about the native birds and trees and how to save them (Emma)
  • I think we are going to Nga Manu to learn about what different birds eat ( Mitchell)
  • I think we are going to learn how important native birds and animals are to New Zealand (Shayne)
  • I think we are goint to Nga Manu to learn about native animals and how to save them (Cory)
  • I think we are going to Nga Manu to learn about native bushes and birds (Giovanni)
  • I think we are going to learn about how many different species of native birds there are (Supreeth)
  • I think we are going to learn about nature (Paris)
  • We will learn how to save native trees and plants (Charlie)
  • We are going to Nga Manu to learn about nature and trees (Aimee)


2 comments:

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

HI Room 13 !

I like learning about birds and trees because they are very important part of our nature.
I hope you have found some good information about the trees and birds.

From,
Mrs. She Pt England School. Auckland (Room 5's class teacher )

Anonymous said...

Wow1 What a lot of native trees and birds you know. Did you see them all at Nga Manu?

We are learning about native birds too.

From Room 9 in Hamilton.