Monday, October 27, 2008

Room 12 & 13 went too nga manu at 8;30 am to learn about native birds,trees and bushes.one of the birds that really inspired me were the Toatara had very long tails and there skin was shredding.There were lots more crechers that inspied me but the Toatara was my favorite.
it took about 2 hours too get to nga manu but it was 2 very fun 2 hours it was fun because i was with ryans mum in the bus and my mum is best friends with her . When we went too the Ells bob our instucter told us how the ells got to have there babies thay swam to fiji and had there babies and then thay whould go back to there home the ells were very interersting because they were about 2 meters long thay were mostly all girls there were about 1 or 2 boys we got to touch the ells and bob ask for a vlolinter and ryan was the one he had to KISS THE ELL!!! it was so grows. after that we went with our parents do what work we had to do. in my group was Emma Ryan Sean Mitchell and I. Emma was the one that was doing the most work so the trip at nga manu was all-some.
BY Ella-Rose

No comments: