Monday, December 1, 2008

The lonely kiwi

The night air was cool, the rustling sounds of leaves danced across the forest floor.One lonely kiwi popped its beak out of its burrow,''I'm cold,I can't stand winter,its the worst season of the year''.The poor lonely kiwi hugged himself trying to keep himself warm.Finally It was morning''Wow man am I hungry''.''Crash'',''What was that''said the hungry kiwi,''That sounded way to close to my precious home.''So the kiwi set of to find out what that big crashing sound was.''What is that amazing white robot with monsters trapped inside of it oh dear the monsters are getting out.''The kiwis legs were shivering with fear and was trying to stay still without making the leaves rustle ''Yeah there gone ''said the kiwi.''I wonder what they were doing here oh well.What is that scrompsious delighted smell coming from could it be yes its worms my favourite yum yum yum.''The little lonely kiwi was filled with joy but then he herd a springy noise''what was that''.The little kiwi thought that the monsters were back so he ran as fast as he could ,''I have got to get out of here aahhh.''The kiwis little leg was aking and was hanging upside down (at least a few feet of the ground.)It was dark and the kiwi thought about what would happen to him.''Is something horrible going to happen to me or am I going to stay like this till morning''When the kiwi woke up he found himself in this dark creepy place.''I better hide in the dark black forest , under the night sky but then he hit his head on something ''oowww'' he wondered what that was he tryed to get out but he just gave up.''My head hurts''said the kiwi''I'm not surprised'' said another voice,''who's there''me I'm another kiwi'',what is this place ''I don't know but you can't get out Ive '' the two kiwis became the bestest friend friends in the whole world everyday they will talk about the adventures they had done before they came to there new home.

No comments: